Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Thursday 4 May 2017

Decoupage it at CRAFT Challenge

Good Morning,
Time for a brand new challenge at   CRAFT and this week it’s a technical challenge…  

3D decoupage
Our fabulous sponsor this week is




For my card I used Drummer
To create the decoupage effect I coloured the drum section twice and fussy cut them to layer up, hopefully giving the effect that he is actually sitting behind the drums.
The image is coloured with Promarkers.
The papers are from a Katie Pertiet Collection called StarsnStripes which appears to be no longer available.
The sentiment was made on the computer.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges ….
Crafting By Designs - W, F, 3E - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - 2W, 2E - #340 Always Anything Goes (Week 2 of 2
Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash W, C13 - #301 Back To Basics (ditch the dies and fussy cut something)
Artistic Inspirations - 2W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes
The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - M 1st Monday, E2, SIO - Always Anything Goes


5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!!! Sheryl, I love your drummer boy!! I have a 9 year old grandson who plays the drums something awesome for such a young boy, I already went ahead and bought this digi stamp to make him a birthday card for his birthday in July.
    Love how you fussy cut the drums to give the image such awesome dimension, fabulous coloring and pattern paper, perfect card for a young boy.
    Thank you for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you join us again soon.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheryl, this is such a happy card, the drummer is obviously having so much fun! Gorgeous decoupage, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW! what an amazing use of your fussycutting skills! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful project love the colours and design . Thank you for joining us at PapernestDolls Challenge this month
    Jane DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx