Welcome


Welcome to my card crafting blog.
I hope you like some of my creations, please leave a comment if you do.

Thanks for looking. Hugs Sheryl x




My Lovely Followers

Wednesday 29 November 2017

Autumn/ Winter at I Love Promarkers


Good Morning,

We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers.
This fortnight our theme is ……
Autumn/ Winter

Our very generous sponsor for this challenge is
For my DT card I chose Annabelle


The image is coloured with Promarkers.
I made the sentiment on the PC using one of the elements on one of the papers.
I added glitter to the snowflakes on the bottom paper.
I used Cosmic Shimmer Cosmic Sprinkles around the image.
 I would like to enter this card into the following challenges…..


Crazy 4 Challenges W,1E Christmas or Winter Card
Scrappers Delights  M, First Saturday of the M -November - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers -  M , 3E, No totally digital projects - No. 141 - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - 2W, E3, C10 - No. 201 - Blue & Brown/Beige Winter (W1 of 2)
Jo's Scrap Shack - W, 3E  - No. 215 - Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations - M, 2E, SIO, include an image – November - No. 140 – Birthdays

QKR Stampede – W, 4E, SIO – No. 271 - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Love the colour Sheryl and fab image. This would fit both challenges at Craft catz and passion for promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured image. Thank you for sharing your lovely card with us here at QKR Stampede.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sheryl, this is just stunning! What a gorgeous wintry card! Your colouring is fantastic, and I love your papers! Your little sentiment bag is absolutely wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful creation with us at Passion for Promarkers! Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful card! Love the winter colors and patterns, and the image is beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing at Jo's Scrap Shack!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful vibrant coloured image, you really have captured it, given it life and dimension.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely gorgeous! Love these colours together and your backing papers are perfect. Love all your sparkle too! Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at PFP and I look forward to seeing more of your lovely creations soon. Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Sheryl. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely creation! Very many thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers and Fun Day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. It really is appreciated xx